Ah, yes, this is what I mean: the video area appearing "on top" of other windows is annoying. Sorry for the confusion. Is there a "non-verbose" mode for the frame generator?
In previous versions when the next video started being processed, and you were in the middle of typing an email for example, it would steal the keyboard focus and you had to switch manually to your email program.
So this is what was fixed. I was taling about keyboard focus.
Please clarify is it the keyboard focus issue that still appears?
Or maybe you mean that the video area comes and goes and this is annoying?
I've got the latest build (146), but the frame generation still seems to steal focus. I'm running Windows 7 Professional, if that helps any.
Video info seems to be updating correctly after frame generation. Well done there.
These 2 bugs were fixed in the last build.
To update video info in the current build you can try this trick
1. select the videos to update
2. right click and select play
3. in the player that will open, slowly click 'next track' once all videos are opened (and thus, processed)
You're a star :)
For point 1 this is a bug, because generating frames was supposed to update the video info. This will be fixed in the next build.
Point 2: sure, there is no reason for the window to be on top.
I plan to release a new build in 2-3 days.
Yeah, sorry! I wrote that before even attempting to generate frames as I knew it would take a long time. I ended up cancelling my frame generation half-way through.
1. None of my videos have dimensions and length after a cancelled frame generation process, although about half have frames.
2. Having the frames generation window pop-up on top of my other windows and in focus makes it hard to use the computer while it's working! Could that window be sent "under" the rest instead?
Still the best video manager I've come across :)
I just checked.
They were supposed to be populated even when you generate frames for them.